Monday, August 28, 2017

Liberation From Shame


Cleansing Tears


I find Crying fucking gorgeous. It cleanses shame and opens the flow...

My practice is showing up for myself when I want to run away screaming from the pain.

And to instead stand tall and shine love on my shadow.

I'm learning how to BE with me. 

With ALL of me. 

The light and the dark. 

The judgements. The shadow. The less than noble parts of my personality self.

The parts I'm proud of + the aspects that hold so much shame I reject and want to annihilate.

Those shame filled pockets are exactly what I lean into, be with, dance with. 

To dissolve and alchemize... with fierce beautiful love. 

Tears soften and release shame, transforming it into something gorgeous filled with gifts.

There is no shame in crying. 

In fact, it's often through our tears that we release the heavy pockets of shame + self judgement we hold. 

So allow the cleansing tears to flow. 
It is liberating AF.
And allowing your true authentic expression to flow, will begin to set you free.

It's time to wake up, to choose to step up, and to powerfully claim your own liberation. 

And as always...

Show up courageously. Be authentic. Speak your soul's truth. Unapologetically. And With Love.



Thanks for reading!
If you resonated with this please share it 
---
Are you ready to align with your soul's truth, to live your highest vision + impact the world?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Your Truth?

How Do You Know Your Truth?   Your truth does not live "out there". It is something that is hidden right inside of you. Behi...