Friday, September 1, 2017

Loving The Crap Out Of Your Scared Inner Child



LEAVING YOUR COMFORT ZONE


Every time I boldly step into something that stretches me…


That pushes me outside of my comfort zone into uncharted waters…

That moves me towards my big soul aligned vision…

My wounded inner child goes apeshit.

The part of me that is so fucking terrified of being rejected and shamed, surfaces.

The part who believes it's safer to keep playing small.

She holds all the cellular memories of past traumas, that I've stored in my body.

And it's this body level fear getting activated for me that triggers the mental story loop to play. 

The one of the shame story that says:
“You are not good enough. You are not worthy. You are in trouble. You are going to be rejected. Blah blah blah.”

In the past I would have allowed the story to play and had an emotional meltdown.

And today, I show up differently. I've learned to make a new more empowered choice in the moment. 

Here is what that looks like. 


I stop the story tape. I hit eject and toss it in the garbage.

Then I allow that child part to fully feel it. 


All of it. 

The shame. 
The unworthiness. 
The unlovableness.

The enormity of the LIE.


However I do not collapse into the distortion. I do not allow the distorted mental loop to continue running. Instead I feel into the core wound and sob. I allow the cleansing healing tears to flow. 

Because the truth is, regardless of circumstance, of the past experience, or of external approval... 

I am ALWAYS and in ALL WAYS worthy and deserving of love. 
As are you my love. We ALL are.

I now practice showing up more fully as the unconditionally loving parent. The one who honors what this child part of me feels, instead of yelling at her or making her wrong for her experience. I set healthy loving boundaries with her as well. 


And in this, she begins to feel safe and integrate into the fullness of my being.

It's time to wake up, to choose to step up, and to powerfully claim your own liberation. 

And as always...

Show up courageously. Be authentic. Speak your soul's truth. Unapologetically. And With Love.



Thanks for reading!
If you resonated with this please share it 
---
Are you ready to align with your soul's truth, to live your highest vision + impact the world?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Your Truth?

How Do You Know Your Truth?   Your truth does not live "out there". It is something that is hidden right inside of you. Behi...