Saturday, September 2, 2017

The Magic In Moving Beyond Your Comfort Zone


THERE IS POWER IN LEAPING BEFORE YOU ARE READY


Do not underestimate the potent creative power of taking bold inspired actions the moment an idea hits you…


Yesterday I followed an inspired idea that dropped in around 5:30am. The idea woke me up, showed itself to me clearly, and basically said:

"Go fucking create me NOW". 

Thank god somewhere along the way I've learned the importance of listening to + acting on these hot inspirations when they hit. 

HOW THIS UNFOLDED


I simply followed the energy and the signs that lit up for me as a "HELL YES!"

No more lukewarm maybes. It either inspires or detracts. 

I knew exactly what I wanted to create and who I felt a soul calling to reach out to for this project. 

And I took bold action immediately. 

I let my heart lead and followed my intuition. 

HITTING THE GLASS CEILING


Taking BOLD actions like this is NOT in my zone of comfort. 

It fucking stretched me and ignited all the inner voices of not being good enough and getting rejected. 

*Note: this was AFTER receiving "Hell Yes!" type responses from ALL of the people I reached out to so far to be a part of this epic creation. 

THE TRUTH  

It's so clear to me that we cannot allow our insecure inner voices of fear to run the show. Because they are bullshit. They distort the truth. They feed us lies that are not even happening.


The TRUTH is that within 24 hours I already have 6 amazing cutting edge Male contributors lined up for a new Huffington Post article I'm writing about the Magic of Authenticity In Biz Entrepreneurship!!!


TAKE YOUR NEXT STEP


So my love, if you have an idea that is stirring inside of you TAKE A STEP TOWARD THIS NOW!

AND if you would like the support of a kick ass creative visionary (me) to help you finally get clear + confident + aligned around your swirling ideas + soul visions, so you can actually take the inspired actions to bring them into form...

Check out the link HERE and let's connect! 



And as always...

Show up courageously. Be authentic. Speak your soul's truth. Unapologetically. And with Love. 


Diana Rose Kottle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Your Truth?

How Do You Know Your Truth?   Your truth does not live "out there". It is something that is hidden right inside of you. Behi...