Sunday, September 3, 2017

Whose Truth Are You Living?



LIVING OUT OF ALIGNMENT

When you live OUT of alignment with your souls true purpose long enough, the call of your soul gets louder, and it becomes more uncomfortable and difficult to ignore.

I went to school for psychology and counseling. I immersed myself in these subjects for well over a decade. 

2 degrees, 1,000's of hours, and a professional license later (plus having racked up a shit ton of debt) I realized that this was NOT the right career choice for me.

I knew I wanted to help people live a better life. So it had seemed like the "logical" next step was:

"Go to Grad school and become a therapist."

I did this even though it felt off almost the entire time.

At that point listening to my intuition and living from my heart were pretty much foreign concepts to me.

So I stayed in something that felt super uncomfortable and was draining as fuck. 


But here's the thing...


I am not built to sit in a box, to be a blank slate, and to listen quietly while people vomit their pain stories onto me.

It is actually physically painful. It depletes me emotionally, mentally, and energetically.

And it stifles a powerful part of who I am and be.

This is what is called: 


LIVING OUT OF ALIGNMENT.

Society says you "should" show up and be a certain way and then programs you to feel guilty and ashamed if you don't.


HOWEVER...


We are not all built the same way. And we are not all meant to work a 9-5 job. Especially one that feels like a fucking prison to you. 

YOU are the only one who truly knows your truth.
YOU are the one living your life.
YOU are the being in the body.

Not them.

So regardless of your "professional training" and all the shitty "should's" that people drop on you...


Pause and tune into your Heart.
🔥 What does YOUR soul truly want to express?

🔥 How is it aligned for YOU to show up powerfully in the world?

🔥 What is YOUR soul's true purpose?

HOW I WORK + BE NOW


While I still bring elements of my education and counseling training into my work as a coach, consultant, and creative strategist, I work way outside of the traditional "box".

🔥 I allow my heart, my soul, and my intuition to lead.

🔥 I trust in my own knowing and creative flow of information instead of following a prescribed "theory" of treatment. I no longer give my power away or show up in ways that are not aligned or truth for me.

🔥 I show up authentically and vulnerably, (not like a blank slate robot). I shine my light on the distortions I observe and feel, and I have the tough powerful conversations with my clients, even when it's super uncomfortable.

And shit moves.

People connect deeply with their hearts. They align with their soul. They alchemize their pain. They embrace their messiness and shine light on their shadow. They up-level their consciousness. And their lives change. 



TAKE YOUR NEXT STEP


So my love, if you are living out of alignment in a job that is not your soul calling...

AND if you would like the support of a kick ass creative visionary (me) to help you finally get clear + confident + aligned around your soul's true purpose, so you can actually take the inspired actions to bring this into form...

Check out the link HERE and let's connect! 



And as always...

Show up courageously. Be authentic. Speak your soul's truth. Unapologetically. And with Love. 


Diana Rose Kottle


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Your Truth?

How Do You Know Your Truth?   Your truth does not live "out there". It is something that is hidden right inside of you. Behi...